Sunday, December 14, 2014

Speaking English All Levels

 
Hello and welcome to speaktomeenglish.com. Here are a list of all Speaking English Lessons on Speaktomeenglish till the current moment. The available levels are "Easy English" and "Intermediate English" level 1. Each level will contain 10 lessons. We currently creating the rest of lessons for the next levels Advanced English, Business English and Conversation Lessons and will till you about them in time. be patient and start practicing every day, have fun while studying and don't take it too serious. :)

Here is a list of All English Speaking Lessons:

Easy English Level 01 Lesson 01: Greetings
Lesson 02: Introducing People
Lesson 03: Making Requests and Asking Questions
Lesson 04: Asking For Directions
Lesson 05: Where are they?
Lesson 06: What's the time?
Lesson 07: What's This and What's That?
Lesson 08: I like it very much
Lesson 09: I've Got a New Shirt
Lesson 10: She's eating an Apple
Easy English Level 02 Lesson 11: Can I speak to Mr. Brown?
Lesson 12: She's Got Dark Hair
Lesson 13: No Smoking
Lesson 14: Where has he gone?
Lesson 15: Directions
Lesson 16: Going Away
Lesson 17: Buying Things
Lesson 18: Why Do You Like Dogs?
Lesson 19 : What do you need?
Lesson 20: I Sometimes Work Late
Easy English Level 03 Lesson 21: Welcome to Britain
Lesson 22: Who's that?
Lesson 23: What would you like to do?
Lesson 24: How can we get there?
Lesson 25: Where is it?
Lesson 26: What is the date?
Lesson 27: Whose bag is this?
Lesson 28: I enjoy it
Lesson 29: How many and how much?
Lesson 30: What have you done?
Intermediate English 01 Lesson 31 Haven’t we met before?
Lesson 32 What did you say?
Lesson 33 Please Stop!  
Lesson 34 How can I get there? 
Lesson 35 Where can I get a good car?
Lesson 36 There’s a concert on Wednesday  
Lesson 37 What’s it like?
Lesson 38 What do you think of him?
Lesson 39 What would you like to eat? 
Lesson 40 What were you doing?
PS: These are the starting lessons and we currently working on the rest of the levels. Keep Practicing and keep following the instructions and tips in each lesson and you will notice the improvement of your speaking English skills over time.


You can view these lessons and more by visiting  speaktomeenglish.com

No comments:

Post a Comment