Easy English Lesson 20: I sometimes work late
In this lesson you will learn how to talk about habits and usual daily
routines and also to make questions to ask about someone's habits or actions
whether in the past or the present.
English Speaking Practice
1- Always: This adverb means every
time or all the time and you used to express an action or habit
that happens
often, for example,( I always go to school on Sunday).
2- Usually: This adverb mean most
often happens and also used to express an action or a habit that happens often,
for example, (He usually gets home about 6 o'clock).
3- Often: This adverb means
frequently or many times and also used to express an action or a habit that
happens often, for example, (I often see him in the garden).
4-
Sometimes: This adverb means on some occasions but not always or often,
and is also used to express a repeated action, for example, ( Sometimes we to
take food with us when we go to the zoo).
5- When did you go there? : This
sentence is used to ask for specific information when you want to know the
exact time of an action that happened in the past and we use (When) to ask for
time. Note that when you have (did) in the sentence the verb which comes after
the subject must be infinitive without any changes such as (go).
6- We went to Italy last year: This
sentence is used to give information about a past action that happened and
finished in the past.
7- What did you buy? This sentence
is used to ask for more details or information in the past which here is a
quest for an object.
8- I bought some flowers: This sentence
is used to express and action that happened and finished in the past using
(subject+ past form of the verb)
9- Do you always come here? : This
sentence is used to ask for a habit whether the action is repeated or not.
10- I usually go to the match: This
sentence is used to express a repeated action or habit.
11- Did you go to the match? : This
sentence is used to ask for an action in the past.
12-
I always go out on Mondays : This
sentence is used to express and confirm a repeated habit.
13-
I bought a present for you: This sentence is used to express an action that
happened and finished in the past and it is when you want to tell someone that
you got a giftCheck the Full Lessons with Audio Files Here.
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment