Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Easy English 08: Ask about Someone’s Opinion



Easy English Lesson 08: I like it very much

In this easy English lesson you will learn how to ask about someone’s opinion or answer if someone asks for your opinion about anything; how to express your opinion politely whether you like or dislike the thing you are asked about.


Speaking Practice:



1- Do you like this? : This sentence is used to ask someone if he or she specifically like the thing you ask about.

2- Yes, I like it: This sentence is used to answer positively when you are asked about your opinion if you like or dislike something.

3- I like it very much: This sentence is used to express your opinion strongly when you really like something.

4- I don’t like it at all: This sentence is used to express your opinion strongly when you really dislike something.

5- What do you think of this? : This sentence is used to ask someone’s opinion.

6- It’s nice: This sentence is to express your opinion when you like something but in a short and simple way.

7- Which do you prefer? : This sentence is used to ask someone’s opinion about two things which of them he or she likes and prefer more.

8- I prefer this to that: This sentence is used when someone asks you “which do you prefer?” and you choose one of the two things you are asked about.

9- I think it’s quite good: This sentence is used to express your opinion positively when you like something.

10- It’s not bad: This sentence is used also when you express your opinion about something that you don’t dislike or like.

11- I don’t like this: This sentence is used to express your opinion when you dislike something.

12- Do you like cooking? : This sentence is used to ask someone’s if he or she like cooking.

13- I prefer reading to writing: This sentence is used when you want to express your opinion about two things which you prefer one of them more than the other.



Check the Full Lessons Here with Audio Files.

No comments:

Post a Comment